Birthday 2021

Due to covid, travel restriction still implied. 

Although, I spending my birthday in HK again, I'm glad my sister and friends were surround me. 

12am SURPRISE by my sister 

Lovely roses and fendi scarf and cute sloth 

Jewelry from my parents (gonna wait me back to KL to unbox it) 




Instax snap before heading for birthday lunch




Love the scarf


Birthday lunch: TMK RAP & ROLL (Japanese fusion)


       


       

Starter

Salmon Tataki and TMK cabbage salad 


Edamame


Kaarage 






Temakis 


Sushi & Sashimi


Katsu - san 



Tuna Hotdog 


Fried banana ice cream 


Popping ice cream serve with olive oil (surprising delicious!!!)



Birthday dinner: La Rambla by Catalunya (Spanish) 

Red wine is a compulsory drink on dinner table 


Love this night view 


Avocado lobster




Truffle Bikini 



             
                       

Classic seafood Paellas 
New taste for my taste buds (Paellas now is in my fav food list) 







Pulpo Gallego 
Galician octopus, migas, cured egg yolk, papada joselito & celeriac cream




                    

My family in Malaysia 





                   

 

Comments